|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
Category: Worship Leader
Posted on: April 02, 2019
Weekly Worship Planning and Leadership
● Work with Senior Pastor to create a plan for every worship service that connects music, liturgy, and preaching in a unified whole for the spiritual formation of all who gather.
○ Work with Senior Pastor to develop scriptural themes for each worship service.
○ Work with Senior Pastor to identify songs, texts, prayers, creeds, and other elements that support the scriptural themes.
○ With support of Office Administrator, prepare the worship bulletin to be printed and visual media (slides, graphics, video clips) to support each service.
● Develop teams dedicated and equipped to lead worship services.
○ Recruit teams of musicians and others who will carry out the various parts of the worship service.
○ Prepare music and schedule musicians (instrumentalists, vocalists, and special choirs).
○ Host weekly rehearsals to prepare to the team members to lead in worship and ensure that each knows his or her role and is equipped to fill it.
○ Cultivate a sense of purpose, unity and love for leading worship among the teams.
● Be the lead worshipper during the worship service.
○ Lead in singing, playing, and in various liturgical roles.
○ Lead in directing other team members.
○ Anticipate ways to draw the congregation into deeper engagement and communicate those as needed.
● Oversee technical production for the worship service
○ Manage the sound booth, its staff, and volunteers
○ Care for and purchase new equipment as needed.
○ Facilitate production support for other events as needed (preschool programs, women's ministry events, etc.)
Overall Worship/Music Planning and Development
● Work with Senior Pastor to design a yearly worship plan that shapes Trinity's culture by connecting preaching schedule, seasons of the church calendar, and Trinity's vision and plan for ministry.
● Create a worship plan that combines both stability and consistency with creativity and variety in music selection..
○ Honor God's work through the best of various styles of music (primarily traditional hymn arrangements, hymns with contemporary arrangements, and contemporary worship songs).
○ Coordinate with Senior Pastor to introduce new songs that would support upcoming themes for worship.
● Identify and develop new musicians and other worship leaders from within the congregation and associated campus ministries.
● Explore connections to the local arts community and how those connections could further Trinity's vision and mission.
● Be proactive in identifying ways to improve weekly worship services.
Reports to Senior Pastor who conducts annual reviews.
Interested applicants contact:
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|