|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
New Town United Methodist Church
Category: Worship Leader
Posted on: April 22, 2019
The position requires 20 hours per week, with flexibility regarding time and hours worked weekly and reports to the Lead Pastor. The Worship Director attends weekly worship planning meetings with the Lead Pastor, regular Ministry Leadership Team meetings, Staff meetings, & other meetings as required. Continuing education is required and needs to be approved by the Lead Pastor. This will normally be funded by the church. Salary range: $18,000 to $22,000 annually, commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
Working with the Lead Pastor, the Director of Worship Ministries will help plan services and
1. Provide worship leadership through music during corporate worship services, being sensitive
1. A strong life commitment to Jesus Christ, as demonstrated by fruitfulness, personal
discipleship and acceptable moral, social and legal behavior.
2. Bachelor's degree in music (preferred).
3. Experience in leading music in a church setting (required).
4. Ability to play a lead instrument (guitar or keyboard) with excellence and effectively direct
5. Ability to sing with excellence and effectively instruct & direct others as soloists, in choir, &
6. Leadership and organizational skills to increase, lead, & manage volunteers to participate in
music ministries with a level of excellence.
7. NTUMC covenanted membership is expected, unless the Director of Worship Ministries
holds ordination in another denomination other than United Methodist Church which would
prohibit transference of church membership.
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|