|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
Corvallis Community Church
Category: Associate Pastor
Posted on: September 04, 2019
The Ideal Candidate Would:
1) Lead youth meetings and activities relating to Jr. High and Sr. High Students.
2) Oversee the Sunday School Ministry (classes for all ages)
3) Coordinate the music ministry (including audio and visual).
4) Facilitate home groups
5) Assist the senior pastor in the work of ministry (including but not limited to
shepherding, teaching, preaching).
6) Oversee administration of the church's website.
7) Other administrative duties assigned by the church board or senior pastor.
8) Attend monthly church board meetings.
9) Pursue active involvement in the community (develop relationships in areas you are
1) Must be a mature, growing believer with the character qualifications consistent for
an elder described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
2) Be a man who recognizes God's call to ministry.
3) One who maintains a consistent habit of Bible study and prayer.
4) Be in agreement with Corvallis Community Church's Constitution and By-Laws
including our doctrinal statement.
5) Prefer a degree from a Bible School/seminary or equivalent experience.
6) Must pass a background check.
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|