|Print Now! | Back to Listing|
Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County
Category: Children's Ministry
Posted on: September 20, 2019
You may be called by God to join our multigenerational, multicultural and multiethnic church. Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County (CBCOC) is a diverse church but we are all one in Christ. Our church is full of love and joy and has a strong passion to fulfill the Great Commission. Let us serve together for God's glory to introduce children to Jesus, teach them to know God, love God and love others. Train them to serve the world and involve them in ministry using their skill, talents, and gifts. Come join us and enjoy our great team environment. We provide excellent financial support to God's servants.
1) Work closely with the pastors and elders to enact a consistent discipleship strategy for children from birth to sixth grade that integrates with the church's broader discipleship strategy.
About Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County:
Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County (CBCOC) was established in 1974. We have 3 congregations that include English, Bilingual (English and Cantonese) and Mandarin. We embrace the diversity that our members include different ethnics. CBCOC is a loving New Testament Church whose purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission challenge of worship, Evangelism, Discipleship, and Ministry. We also affirm the beliefs and doctrine in the Baptist Faith and Message put forth by the Southern Baptist Convention.
1) Demonstrates proficiency in the doctrines and practice of the Baptist faith and message.
2) Passionate about disciplining and evangelizing children.
3) Minimum of a bachelor's degree related to ministry is required. MA in Children/Family ministries or similar is preferred.
4) Has leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
5) Has experience working with children in an educational or ministry setting. Experience working in a mid-sized church is preferred.
6) Has experience in leading and training volunteers.
7) Proficient with various forms of media and technology involved in ministry.
8) Married or engaged is preferred
9) Able to use different teaching methods to develop and execute engaging lessons and activities for children.
|Copyright © 2002-2017 by C.M. Press, LLC. All Rights Reserved.|