Job Title: Pl_noemail Rev Children's Director
Reports To: Senior Pastor and Elders
Salary Range: $30,000 to $36,000 – DOE
Revolution Church (Tucson, Arizona; approximately 250-300 weekly attendance) is looking for a dynamic children's ministry leader to take our already thriving (100+) children's ministry to the next level. This is an exceptional opportunity to not only invest in children & families, but also to help shape the future of children's & family ministry at Revolution Church through your leadership.
1) The Pl_noemail Rev Director should exhibit a genuine love for God, a growing relationship with Jesus
Christ and be_noemailmitted to continued personal growth.
2) Demonstrate a passion for children and families and possess a desire to lead them into a
lifelong, faith-based relationship with Jesus Christ.
3) Early Childhood Education or similar degree preferred and minimum three years experience l
leading a children's ministry team and/or serving in a significant position within the team.
4) Committed to the mission, vision, beliefs and four primary identities of Revolution Church.
5) Reformed in their theology (as we are an Acts 29 church) know and understand what a missional
_noemailmunity is. (i.e., Soma and 3DM)
How to Apply:
Please do not contact Revolution Church directly. Send cover letter, photo and e-mail resume to revolutioncareerstucson@gmail_noemail
· Organize and implement a successful weekly children's program for Pl_noemail Rev infants through
5th grade that will lead children into a relationship with Jesus Christ, grow in the knowledge of
God's word and live the life that God has called them to live.
· Ministering to the parents of the children that attend Pl_noemail Rev, by supporting them in their role
as a parent, and partnering together in the spiritual development of their children.
· Serve as a coach and mentor to the children's ministry staff and volunteers. Foster a team-based
approach to ministry by being available to volunteers for guidance, support and encouragement.
Job skills & Requirements
- Able to own, articulate and cast vision for children's ministry in alignment with overall vision of
Revolution, to the volunteer team, parents and church as a whole.
- An innovator and leader of leaders, who is able to develop a solid team of next level leaders to
a_noemailplish the ministry goals and effectively pursue the vision.
- Flexible and highly enthusiastic team player who seeks what is best for the whole.
- Skilled in written and verbal_noemailmunication, highly_noemailanized with a strong ability to
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Publisher.
- Create and maintain annual children's ministry budget, in conjunction with the staff.
- Attend weekly staff meeting, participate in church events and be_noemailmitted to a weekly Missional