Category: Associate Pastor
Posted on: April 27, 2016
- Assist the Senior Pastor in leading the body of Christ, to include opportunities to preach, teach and equip the body of Christ across all demographics.
- Foster our value of authentic, relational ministry by investing in the_noemailmunity personally to better see God's will for our church and to expose us to the needs of the_noemailmunity.
- Oversee the Family, Children and Middle School Ministries
o Equip, Lead and Encourage a team of volunteers charged with nurturing and teaching children and students of Riversgate Church from birth through_noemailpletion of 8th grade
o Design a curriculum that allows relational engagement of Christ to be experienced by students at various ages, accounting for the different smarts and gifts of students.
o Plan children and student events that (a) foster our values of service, (b) engage students in discipleship and (c) empower the families to better lead their families.
o Plan recurring and one-time events that support church members' ability to (a) strengthen marriages, (b) parent from a Biblical perspective, (c) equip their children to have a heart after Christ, (d) share life and faith effectively with neighbors, families and friends.
o Communicate with parents and families concerning all aspects of Family Ministry to maximize participation and volunteer opportunities for all church families.
o Coordinate with worship team to ensure an atmosphere of worship is present in all child, student and family ministries.
o Engage with the schools in our_noemailmunity to help mobilize our families to serve our children directly and those in the_noemailmunity by our presence on campus.
- Dotted line coordinating responsibilities with High School Pastor to bring a coherent teaching and calendar plan to our_noemailmunity of families.
- Potentially oversee the Women's and/or Men's Ministry as coordinated with Senior Pastor.