We are seeking a dynamic individual who will creatively lead the worship at CCC. This is a great opportunity to work in a family-friendly_noemailmunity as a team leader, with people who have a heart for seeing others_noemaile to know God and grow in their faith.
Position's Purpose: This position exists to lead the worship at CCC. The Worship Leader is responsible for providing the necessary expertise, guidance and planning to develop and implement adult worship. Currently, we are a church with two expressions of worship: Classic and Contemporary. Until recently, our two services were led by two different worship leaders. This position brings all services under a single worship leader. The purpose of this change is to bring unity to our ministry through singular leadership and responsibility for all resources. Our goal is to be Biblically sound, culturally relevant and lead all attending our services to participate in an authentic worship experience.
Position's Scope: The person in this position will have oversight over all worship ministries, with specific focus on prayer, planning, rehearsing, leading worship, staff development and leadership development. This position also provides administrative oversight for worship ministries at CCC, including weddings, funerals and seasonal events.
1. A_noemailmitted Christian who is deepening his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ and modeling this to others.
2. Four+ years of Choir and Praise Band experience, preferred.
3. Knowledge of a wide variety of musical styles and the ability to teach these varying styles to members of the worship team and the congregation.
4. Able to lead worship with courage and humility to a_noemailplish potentially_noemailpeting goals of attracting new people and encouraging mature believers.
5. Possess effective interpersonal_noemailmunication skills.
6. Possess good_noemailanizational skills.
7. Possess a positive attitude.
8. Experienced with managing change.
9. Act as a Spiritual Leader for the music ministry and CCC.
1. Work with the choir, praise band, technical support team and congregation to assure the success of a relevant and authentic worship music ministry.
2. Prepare members of the worship team spiritually and musically and direct the weekly worship services.
3. Collaborate with the Lead Pastor by selecting music that reflects the theme and message for each Sunday services.
4. Prepare worship order each week in a timely fashion.
5. Plan and lead God-focused worship.
6. Lead with humility.
7. Encourage participation.
8. Integrate multi-sensory ideas into worship, as appropriate, such as creative use of lighting, symbolic objects, or physical actions to perform.
9. Coordinate for guest participants, when needed, and their_noemailpensation, within budget.
10. Take initiative by being creative in the development of seasonal worship services.
11. Be responsible for the appearance, sound and delivery of the worship team.
12. Recruit new members of worship team.
13. Purchase music and supplies, within budget.
14. Perform the duties of the position in a cordial and cooperative manner with the Lead Pastor, Staff, Congregation, and members of the worship team.
15. Attend a meeting at a minimum of once a year with the Lead Pastor for an ‘Annual Performance Review'.
Organizational Relationship: This position is accountable to the Lead Pastor.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary and benefits,_noemailmensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and worship leading sample video to daniel.miller@centervill_noemailmunity_noemail
To get more information about all that CCC has to offer, visit our website at: http://centervill_noemailmunity_noemail/