- Must embrace Christian discipline and United Methodist doctrine and theology.
- Licensed or ordained by the United Methodist Church or equivalent.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is a minimum requirement. A master's degree is preferred.
- Four years' experience working in a United Methodist church or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have vision and a demonstrated ability to plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement ministry within the parameters of the United Methodist Church. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
conflict management skills, and computer skills.
- Must possess a proven ability to work effectively with congregation, diverse individuals, and teams of volunteers.