Category: Children's Pastor & Children's Ministry
Posted on: August 19, 2021
- Create engaging experiences for kids that creates excitement and drives them to want to_noemaile back.
- Develop a small group strategy so that every kid has a small group leader who invests in them personally.
- Implement best practices for safety and security.
- Create ways to partner with parents by giving them tools to have conversations
about faith with their kids.
- Develop teams of Ministry Leaders.
- Meet with Ministry Leaders weekly to encourage, cast vision, and minister to their
- Develop strategic relationships in our_noemailmunities in order to be involved weekly in the lives of families outside of the walls of the church - schools, youth sports, etc.
- Provide care for children and families within the church through basic counseling on things such as baptism, salvation, parenting, and spiritual questions.
- Equip parents to be involved in the spiritual growth of their child(ren) Excellence.
- Carry the torch for excellence in the children's ministry.
- Create Engaging Environments that create excitement with kids and their parents.
- Network with other like-minded ministries to gain ideas and discover best practices.
- Study children's ministry through books, conferences, and other children's ministry
leaders for personal and professional growth.
GP Team Player
- Willing to be a team player and help where needed in "All-church" events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize and schedule a calendar 6-12 months ahead.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Experience with or willingness to learn the "Church Community Builder"
- Experience with or willingness to learn "ProPresenter" presentation software.
- Experience with or willingness to learn "Orange Curriculum".
*Salary will be based on experience and qualifications