The Director/Minister of Music shall administer the program of music including participation, enlistment, and training for all age groups.
1) Responsible for training, recruitment, and development of The Worship Team Ministry
2) Responsible for the music education of all the choirs (including Adult, Youth, Children's, and Handbell Choirs) and see that each choir is prepared for worship.
3) Train and oversee volunteer personnel.
4) Development of instrumental music using the talents of the total church membership.
5) Recruitment of prospective choir members and absent members.
6) Plan/coordinate music for special events/seasons.
7) Organize, assist, and oversee special music
1. Shall minister through music to the spiritual needs of the congregation.
2. Shall serve as spiritual shepherd to those participating in the Music Ministry
3. Shall work with the pastor and the Board of Music in presenting a unified ministry, including coordinating music for all services with the pastor and other staff.
4. Shall be a member ex officio of the Board of Music and shall report to that board
5. Shall arrange for a substitute director during vacation and notify the pastor and the Chairman of the Board of Music.