1. Oversee and supervise the operation of nursery-5th grade, including recruiting, hiring, training, and supervision of all paid and volunteer staff.
2. Develop, recruit, train, nurture, and lead the Children's Ministry Team to work with staff and the Children's and Student Commission (CASM) in the development of vision and implementation of all phases of Children's Ministry.
3. Responsible in cooperation with CASM for Sunday School Curriculum, supplementation, oversight, teacher training and support of teachers.
4. Plan, develop and implement summer programs for children.
5. Interpret the Children's Ministries Christian Education program to the congregation and parents through publicity and personal contacts.
6. Provide support and resources to families that encourage spiritual growth of children.
7. Maintain needed supplies, equipment, visual aids and materials for the children's ministries.
8. Supervise the records, mailing lists, etc. for children's ministries.
9. Responsible to manage within the budget established for Children's Ministries by the Session.
1. With the assistance of the Pastoral Staff, provide annual Sacrament workshops for children and their families.
2. Coordinate with the other Covenant staff for all church programming.