SIF is currently looking for an English speaking pastor to lead its members in following God's calling, starting in January 2023.
The lead pastor is expected to:
- Be a gifted preacher who helps the congregation relate the truth of the Scripture to daily life. This responsibility includes insuring that the consistency, content, and continuity of the Sunday messages are aligned with Scripture and SIF statement of faith.
- Be in charge of organizing Sunday service.
- Be involved, not necessarily leading, in the various ministries at SIF (e.g. student ministry, men's ministry, worship, etc.).
- Work cooperatively with the local church partners and host campus leaders.
- Candidates should have a seminary/bible degree with five or more years of experience in lead pastoral ministry.
- They should also be ordained by a generally recognized and organized Christian denomination.
- Demonstrate a clear call to ministry,
- Being a man of mature faith and prayer,
- Being able to maintain accountability with members of our Leadership Team
- Have a great love for people.
- Passionate about sharing the Good News of Christ
- Desire to equip believers to be wholly devoted followers of Christ in a diverse, international community.
- The skills to develop relationships with the official Chinese church and other international fellowships in China.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be a talented vision caster.
- Be committed to identifying and developing future leaders to ensure SIF's sustained growth by having a strong, healthy Leadership Team.
Compensation and Benefits:
For this position, SIF can provide the following,
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Relocation, travel, housing, and local transportation allowance
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.thesif.org. If you feel the Holy Spirit may be leading you our way, please send us your resume and we'll be honored to give it a careful review.
Please send your resume to: pastorsearchSIF@outlook.com