Keo Community Church is seeking a Lead Pastor with a deep devotion to God who can minister to our congregation and provide spiritual support. This will be a Lead Pastor role with part time hours. Compensation will be based on experience and education. Weddings and funerals will be paid per diem. A one year contract will be offered which includes a 90 day interim period.
The job entails:
1. Lead worship for Sunday morning services including, evening services for Lent, Easter and
2. Provide strong biblical preaching.
3. Work to help implement strategies to engage our congregation and community.
4. Provide at least 3 extra sermons's for Sunday's when you will be absent.
5. Shepherd our congregation in spiritual and community growth.
6. You are welcome to attend Sunday School and church meetings but it is not a requirement.
7. High musical competency.