MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* EDUCATION: Master's degree in Divinity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Ministerial experience in a North American church desirable.
2. Prior ministry experience a plus.
* SKILLS: teaching, coaching, leading and occasional preaching.
* CERTIFICATIONS OR LICENSES: Ordination not required.
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Be able to operate computer and standard office equipment.
* Must be able to drive to visit members and visitors as needed, as well as to attend various functions/events.
* Physically fit to perform duties normally expected of a pastor.
* The pastor is a member of the FCBCLA pastoral staff and is supervised by the Senior Pastor or his designated pastor.
This job description is subject to change by the church as the needs of the church and requirements of the job change.