The Minister of Students is responsible to the Senior Pastor for planning, conducting, and evaluating a comprehensive ministry for students 6th-12th grade.
· Plan, organize, conduct, and evaluate a comprehensive Student Ministry for students 6th-12th grade including:
o Sunday School
o Community Groups
o Weeknight Worship service including in-depth Bible study
o Special projects such as retreats, camps, and mission trips
o Ongoing student visitation program to visit prospects and absentees
· Involve himself in the local schools (Middle/High School) through whatever means available (FCA, Substitute Teaching, etc.)
· Plan, organize, and evaluate a Student Worship Team.
· Establish policies to recruit and evaluate Student Ministry Leadership including parents and students.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.