First Southern Baptist Church of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted on: November 05, 2015
1. Direct the planning,_noemailanizing, conducting, and evaluation of a_noemailprehensive music ministry including praise team, choirs, vocal, and instrumental ensembles. Provide variety in types of music presented.
2. Work with soloists, ensembles, and instrumentalists regarding the selection and appropriateness of their music.
3. Lead the congregational worship.
4. Coordinate the schedule for worship service a_noemailpanists and special music, and secure replacements in their absence.
5. Train leaders and a_noemailpanists for the church music ministry.
6. Coordinate with the pastor in planning all worship services. (This may periodically include the use of drama, multimedia, and other means of enhancing worship.)
7. Lead in planning and promoting a graded choir program; direct and coordinate the work of the lay choir directors; direct adult choir and other choirs as needed.
8. Serve as a member of the church council.
9. Coordinate the church music program with the church calendar and with the emphasis of the church.