History of the church
The church was started in 1911 by German-Russian immigrants who settled in the Plevna, Montana area. Originally organized as a German Congregational Church, the congregation voted in 1979 to become affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America.
1. We have a strong commitment to the Word of God. The Scriptures convey God's plan of salvation, but also informs us of our Christian responsibilities and the available resources which we need to measure up.
2. We endeavor to create an environment where real worship can take place on the Lord's Day. Since music is a significant element in worship, we employ a blended format in the worship service.
3. We see the absolute necessity of evangelism from a biblical perspective and a practical one. Our people are being equipped to have significant involvement here.
4. We value Christian fellowship. We need the support and encouragement of fellow Christians to maintain our stability. Proverbs 27:17 s