1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Commitment to moral purity.
3. Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of Reality Church.
4. Demonstrated excellence as a worship leader.
1. A pastor as well as a musician/vocalist.
2. A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
3. Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a church in worship.
4. Skilled in vocal and instrumental direction.
5. Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
6. Knowledgeable in the use of technology in worship. (sound, lighting, video, etc.)
7. A self-starter with a teachable spirit.
8. Able to chart/arrange music.