We are looking for a Worship Pastor with a heart to invest fully in our church and community as we enter the next season at Faithbridge. Coming out of the pandemic, our church is ready for a Worship Pastor who will serve under the leadership of the Senior Pastor as they work together in creating a gospel-centered worship ministry.
1. Provide leadership and direction for all aspects of the worship ministry, including the creative use of music and the arts, audiovisual components, and talent development.
2. Plan, coordinate, and lead gospel-centered worship experiences designed to engage the congregation, complement the preaching of God's Word, and exalt the name of Jesus.
3. Recruit volunteers, including musicians and vocalists, to serve within specific ministries and train them to do ministry effectively.
4. Oversee the development and support of worship teams for other ministries in the church, including children, students, and outreach.
5. Foster a sending culture across all ministries that challenges and equips church members to live on mission and leverage their lives for the sake of the gospel.
6. Assist in the teaching, planning, and executing of regular programming for another ministry area (college, young adults, etc.).
7. Focus on building relationships with ministry participants and leaders outside of church programs for ongoing ministry and discipleship.