Concordia Lutheran Church
Category: Youth Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
1. Coordinate with staff and ministry teams for effective ministry for youth K-12, through youth gatherings, Vacation Bible School and Sunday School.
2. Provide projects inside and outside the congregation, including bible study and other topical studies in the areas of faith and discipleship for our congregation.
3. Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the youth and their families through all activities.
4. Work with the Youth and Christian Education Teams to recruit, develop and encourage volunteers and parents to provide fellowship and faith building activities.
5. Regularly participate in weekly worship and fellowship at Concordia and encourage youth to do the same.
6. Submit announcements to promote events and activities through church communication outlets.
7. Attend staff meetings and other meetings as they relate to required ministries.
8. Assess effectiveness of youth and family programs. Provide feedback for improvement to the Pastor.
SEND INQUIRIES TO
Pastor Ken Reed (email@example.com)
Church Office, (firstname.lastname@example.org