Celebration Community Church
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: September 18, 2019
We need an individual who is self-motivated and teachable, as this typifies the staff of C3. The following information is needed to_noemailplete an application. You can email this to jobs@celebratejesus_noemail.
1) A no more than five-minute introduction video of yourself.
2) A_noemailplete, detailed resume, including ministry experience.
3) A statement of faith that includes how you came to Christ and how you are maturing in your faith right now.
4) A video of you teaching a Bible-based lesson to students or an original transcript you wrote that you could share with students.
5) Provide at least three references, include: Name, phone number, email, and relationship to you.
Qualifications desired include:
1) A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2) Experience in leadership within a youth ministry.
3) Competent in biblical and theological knowledge.
4) An ability to develop interns, leaders, and relationship development with middle and high school students and their families.
If you would like to learn more about Celebration Community Church, please go to our website. http://celebratejesus_noemail Position Start Date: January 1, 2020. Position open tell filled.