Christs Hope Ministries & Church
Category: Youth Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
Competitive negotiable annual salary
Health Savings Account and Retirement contributions
Health Insurance package
Life Insurance Package
Christ's Hope Ministries & Church are looking to hire a Youth minister to oversee ages in both the areas of Children's and Teen ministries. From grades 0-12th grade. Essentially this position is ministerial leadership over the pre-adult stages. These areas include:
1. Share their personal witness, evangelism, and Christ-like example to children and parents of
these age groups.
2. Overseeing classrooms for Sunday School and Main Service (9am and 10am respectively)
3. Specified Youth Group time
4. Developing equally important relationships with students and parents.
5. Planning and implementing processes for growing the size of the ministry and the spirituality of
6. Recruit, Train, and Oversee volunteers for efficient implementation of Youth Ministry Program.
7. Participate and contribute to staff and church meetings.
After reviewing your application you can expect an information pack including a full Job Description, a profile of the church and city, what you can expect the hiring process to be like, as well as an employee handbook with detailed Salary and Benefits.