The Newberry Church of Christ is seeking a full-time youth minister who demonstrates a love for God and a pastoral heart to see the youth in our church grow in their relationship with Christ. We are searching for a candidate who:
* Is committed to Restoration Movement doctrine and sincerely feels that they have been called into youth ministry.
* Is able to recruit, disciple, and sustain a team of volunteers willing to serve within the youth ministry and engage parents as vital partners within the ministry.
* Will find creative ways to enhance and build Christ centered relationships with the youth at the Newberry Church of Christ.
* Is a strong teacher with a love for Godís word and the desire to develop a dynamic Christian faith in our youth.
* Will organize occasional retreats and mission trips to challenge the youth in their spiritual growth and their service to Christ, the church, and the lost.
We would prefer an individual with 3+ years of experience in youth ministry, but will consider candidates with less experience that have demonstrated the spiritual maturity and skills necessary for the position. We are prepared to offer a competitive salary package and compensation package based on experience and abilities.
Send all resumes to email@example.com. Please include contact information.