Church of Philippi
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: February 14, 2016
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASTOR WHO POSSESSES MATURITY IN FAITH, COMMITMENT IN CHRIST, AND GIFTED IN LEADERSHIP.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Provide spiritual leadership and pastoral counseling to YM members.
2. Align ministry goals with Church of Philippi's existing vision and goals.
3. Oversee day-to-day administration of the YM.
4. Plan, execute, and evaluate ministry events/programs throughout the year. (ex. short-term missions, retreats, outreach programs, etc.)
5. Develop annual budget that reflects the ministry goals.
6. Coordinate/coalesce YM activities across all other ministries (Children Ministry, English Adult Ministry etc.)
7. Partner with the Parent-Teachers-Association (PTA) to promote seamless coupling between parents and Pastoral staff and youth counselors and teachers.
8. Partner with the English Speaking Ministries Advisory Committee (ESMAC) to further God's plan for the YM.
1. Master of Divinity
2. Four or more years of experience in Youth Ministry
4. Possess flexibility to lead, operate and serve in a multi-cultural non-denominational church
5. Possess strong leadership skills that include discipleship through relationships;_noemailanizational skills; and flexibility to work with diverse members and group; etc.
6. Fluent in both spoken and written English. Fluency in Korean is a plus but not required.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS*: Submit the following to the contact below.
1. Letter of interest
3. Philosophy and vision for ministry (one page)
4. Personal testimony: salvation and the call into ministry (one page)
5. Sample outline of a sermon. (two-pages maximum)
6. Three ministry references contact information
*The application will not be processed until all required documentations have been received by the Search Committee Chair.
CHURCH INFORMATION: Church of Philippi is a fast growing non-denominational church in Hanover, Maryland. It is located between Baltimore and Washington D.C. An average Sunday attendance is about 800+ adults (Korean Ministry), 130+ English Ministry (EM), 130+ Youth, 130+ elementary from K to 5th, and 60 P-K and younger.
EMAIL: Ray Fox, foxyray@gmail_noemail