West County Assembly of God
Category: Youth Pastor & Youth Ministry
Posted on: February 21, 2019
Major Responsibilities include:
1. To serve as the primary leader and_noemailmunicator for the high school.
2. Provide strong biblical teaching to high school students weekly.
3. Partner with parents to help them realize God's plan for their student's lives.
4. Plan special summer activities, day camps, etc for high school students and their unchurched friends.
5. Oversee all aspects of the young adult program
6. Come up with a monthly and annual ministry routine for young adults that includes discipleship, fellowship, and mission.
7. Develop leaders to assist in leading the young adult ministry.
8. General pastoral responsibilies will include assisting the Lead Pastor, staff, and leadership in the implementation of the vision and goals for the ministry of WCAG. Assist the pastors in providing care to the congregation including hospital calls as needed, weddings, funerals, pastoral contacts, and counseling when requested.