Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Candidate must possess a Biblical Worldview.
2. Work with lead pastor to update curriculum, as needed.
3. Develop a 60/90/120 day growth plan for youth ministry.
4. Identify, train, and equip volunteers to serve in student/children's ministry.
5. Attend weekly planning meetings with lead pastor.
6. Instruct using life-application to the Word of God.
7. Develop teens who desire to grow and serve within the church and community.
8. Provide administration/oversight of children's ministry.
9. Lead Wednesday evening youth service.
10. Meet with teens once per week before school hours.
11. Develop & implement a vision for youth ministry.
Invest in teens by attending events in which they are involved.
12. Find opportunities for teens to serve the community outside the church.
13. Plan and lead youth mission trips, frequency to be determined.
14. Plan and lead events, frequency to be determined.