Job Description: Christian Child Care Administrator
The Director is responsible for managing teaching staff, planning and implementing school curriculum, fulfilling all office duties required for running the business,
The Preschool is a ministry; a year round state licensed childcare provider with a structured preschool program operating 6:00am - Midnight Monday-Saturday
Our ideal candidate will:
1. Possess a strong Christian faith and possess a gift and passion for teaching and sharing the Christian faith with everyone you_noemaile into contact with.
3. Demonstrate a love of children and families and able to work with a diverse_noemailmunity.
4. Have a minimum education of AAS in Early Childhood Education from an accredited college or university plus at least two years teaching experience as a preschool teacher. Be able to qualify for Job and Family services credentials.
5. Possess the administrative skills necessary for_noemailpliance with CACFP.
a) Timely report submission for CACFP claims,
b) ensure CACFP regulations are followed by all teachers,
c) Ensure that meal counts are recorded properly.
6. Timely submission of all manual claims to ODJFS. Knowing Procare Software a plus.
7. Must be able to budget and schedule teachers and remain in_noemailpliance with Ohio Job and Family Services Regulations and ratio.
8. Have great_noemailmunication and_noemailanizational skills that are necessary for working with the administrative staff, childcare staff, and the parents of the children
9. Able to collect all fees and keep all accounts up to date.
10. Able to hire and train quality teachers.
11. Must be willing to work 40 hours or more.
12. Have a desire to be the best childcare in the area and have the willingness to reach for the starts.
13. Have a vision and goal for growing the child care program.