All Saints Children’s Ministry Director
Do you love Jesus and love children? We have the role for you! Following the retirement of our previous Children’s Ministry director, we’re looking to recruit someone to a full-time role to lead this ministry.
All Saints is a growing Anglican Church near Charlotte, combining Biblical preaching, reverent worship and an openness to the work of the Holy Spirit.
We can offer you a full-time package, a supportive and loving staff team, a great Church family, committed volunteers, and part-time admin support.
The Children's Ministry Director is responsible to lead, oversee, and develop all aspects of ministry to children birth through 5th grade, and their families.
- Coordinate all children's ministry activities, including Sunday morning and special midweek or
weekend classes or events, i.e., Christmas Eve Pageant and VBS.
- Ensure, to the extent possible, a safe environment for children; physically, emotionally, and spiritually
by developing, evaluating, and maintaining health, safety and security policies, assure that
ministries are sufficiently staffed with qualified and trained volunteers.
- Management of all children's ministry volunteers (i.e., recruiting, training, scheduling, etc.) Coaching
and encouraging leaders.
- Create, manage, and take financial responsibility for the children's/family ministry budget and
- Inspire, support, equip children in their role as Disciples in Training.
- Inspire and train parents how to provide spiritual instruction in the home.
- Support the church and its staff.
- Other duties as directed by the Rector.