Church at Bergen
Category: Children's Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
- Coordinate with Ministry Assistant to establish a safe, welcoming, growing, and engaging weekly
kids' ministry on Sundays for infants through 5th grade.
- Collaborate with Ministry Assistant and team leaders to recruit and sustain all necessary volunteers
for children's ministry.
- Screen, train, and continually develop all volunteers and teachers to support the various areas of the
- Implement and evaluate all policies and procedures of the ministry to ensure the safety of every child
who participates in children's ministry.
- Coordinate, organize, and prep all family-oriented activities and Sundays, including but not limited to
child dedications and Family Worship Sundays.
- Organize seasonal family-friendly activities and events including, but not limited to, summer VBS,
family nights, and holiday events.
- Perform metrics and analysis on all areas of responsibility including, but not limited to weekend
ministries, volunteer teams, and special events related to children's ministry.
- Participate in weekly worship gatherings, monthly prayer gatherings, and member gatherings with
- Collaborate with other outside ministry leaders for personal and professional development
- Lead or co-lead a discipleship group for at least one semester every year.
- Attend all staff meetings and staff retreats.