b. Works with the Lead Pastor and the Worship Ministry Group Leader to develop an annual budget.
c. Inventories and maintains the music library, and coordinates music purchases for all performing ensembles.
d. Maintains a record of all music used for worship services.
e. Arranges for a substitute for any absences.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. A personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Demonstrated ability as a worship leader and musician with knowledge of traditional,
contemporary, and multi-ethnic worship styles and structures and a willingness to balance the
use of all styles.
3. An ability to lead those who desire to participate in the worship ministry of the church; also, an
ability to recruit, develop, and disciple volunteer leaders.
4. Instrumental and vocal proficiency preferable.
5. Appropriate formal education or commensurate experience.
We are seeking an individual who enthusiastically embraces our church's mission to connect diverse people in a compelling Christian community and to grow them into disciples of Jesus who reach our neighbors for Christ. Being in agreement with the Covenant Affirmations and the positions of the Evangelical Covenant Church and actively participating in the life of Naperville Evangelical Covenant Church are required (www.napercov.com).
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com