Clear Lake Presbyterian Church
Denomination: Presbyterian - PCUSA
Category: Children's Ministry
Time Type: Full Time
You can see more about the position here: https://www.clpc.org/jobopeningkids
Our Search Committee welcomes your resume, a statement of faith and a cover letter for consideration and asks that they be sent to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to)
1. Participate as a member of an integrated NextGen Ministry Team, which will develop a comprehensive educational framework and strategic plan to embrace, empower, and engage families with kids at home.
2. Lead (recruit, equip, and support) ministry leaders and provide oversight for strategic events and programs designed specifically with kids and families in mind.
3. Empower kids and families by teaching Biblical content, and equipping others to do the same, at regularly scheduled programs and other opportunities as they arise.
4. Help kids and families successfully navigate transition points across ages and stages with special attention to the transition to Middle School.
5. Extend pastoral care as needed.
6. Work collaboratively with NextGen Student Director and Senior Associate Pastor for Equipping to develop and work collaboratively to manage the NextGen budget.
7. Maintain a public presence for NextGen Kids during weekend worship services and at all-church events.
8. Stay up to date on current trends and make recommendations on curriculum enhancements to help better connect with kids and their families to allow CLPC to remain relevant in a quickly changing world.
9. Define operating rhythm/programming for kids and families including ensuring a consistent curriculum, and consistent meeting times for various groups (families, children, parents, etc.).
10. Develop relationships with families and children to include individuals in the life of the CLPC community in meaningful ways.
Meet weekly with NextGen Ministry Team for integrated ministry and strategic alliance.
Meet weekly with NextGen Student Director for shared ministry planning and implementation.
Meet bi-weekly with Senior Associate Pastor for support and accountability.
Submit monthly reports and attend Session meetings.
Participate in other activities and on other teams and committees, as assigned.
A growing number of radically devoted, highly relational, and outwardly focused communities of maturing disciples of Jesus Christ. Worship gatherings filled with energy, stories, and encouragement for life in these outwardly facing communities. Foundational ministries that equip, challenge, and invest in people, empowering us for missional community and worship.
Embrace every Person, Empower every Life, Engage every Neighborhood