Parkside Church, a new church plant in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, is seeking a full-time Director of Worship to lead a blended Sunday worship service and while helping guide midweek spiritual formation. Salary is $40,000 annually with insurance reimbursement, paid-time off, and guaranteed yearly raises. You can learn more about us at www.parksidechs.com and email resumes/cover letters to email@example.com. Position begins 1/6/22.
* Provide vision, strategy, and development for all worship music, developing a weekly musical offering that utilizes at least three instruments.
* Provide leadership, training, and discipleship for all musical staff and volunteers.
* Recruit and oversee all musical volunteers providing leadership, training, and appreciation.
* Oversee the writing of arrangements for musicians
* Review, select, and oversee the implementation of all musical equipment.
* Post-worship sanctuary lock-up.
* Manage and coordinate with the Director of Technology.
* Keeping those liturgical colors tight and those paraments hanging.
Assorted Ministry Responsibilities
* Lifestyle evangelism, welcoming visitors, and pastoral follow-up.
* Develop pastoral relationships with members of the congregation.
* Meets weekly with the Pastor to discuss ministry strategy and effectiveness.
*Assist with administrative work, logistical tasks, community relations, and ignoring internet trolls as called upon.
Flexible Ministry Responsibilities Based on Interest:
* Lead and develop one weekly evening community group OR lead worship Monday evenings at the Citadel.
* Oversee community group implementation and coach community group leaders OR oversee Care Team / Deacons.