Though separate churches, we share a common belief that worship should be a celebration of God's saving grace in Jesus Christ. Our desire is for our hearts and lives to be transformed through worship.
The style that best describes our churches is; blended. We appreciate and value a mix of contemporary and traditional elements. Both ancient and new forms of worship help us celebrate God's goodness.
We look forward to hearing from a Worship Leader with a genuine and growing faith in Jesus Christ, and a deep sense of God's call to lead and shepherd our congregations in worship.
* A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
* Engaged in spiritual practices (prayer, scripture reading, community, etc.) that nurture growth and enable authentic leadership.
* Maintains healthy, grace-filled relationships.
* A pastoral heart for people and the Church
* Lead weekly worship services for CCC and SRPC.
* Establish vision for CCC/SRPC worship in partnership with Senior Pastors.
* Select and design worship elements and aesthetics for worship gatherings.
* Recruit, train and prepare band, vocal teams and participants for Sunday worship service.
* Engage the congregation in a joyful expression of worship.
* Provide service order (flow charts) for each worship gathering.
* Oversee and equip worship tech staff and volunteers in their roles (sound, video, slides and livestream)
* Facilitate transition between SRPC and CCC worship services.
* Plan high church services (I.e. Christmas Eve, Easter, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Pentecost).
* Oversee repairs and upgrades to sound and video equipment.
* Attend Staff meetings and occasional Board meetings.