The Associate Pastor for English Ministry (EM) shall be responsible for serving as a member of the Korean Presbyterian Church's Word and Sacrament Ministry, under the direction of the Senior Pastor and Session, with focus on leading the English Ministries consisting of the Adult EM, Youth, and Children's programs. These programs are:
- Adult EM – all adults older than 18 years of age that elect to attend English language services and activities. Currently this ministry consists of <30 members which are predominately retired military personnel older than 50 years of age that are also spouses of KM members.
- Youth EM – all middle school and high school age children. Currently this ministry consists of <20 students which are the children of KM members. .
- Children's Church – all kindergarten and elementary school age children. Currently this ministry consists of <20 students which are the children of KM members.
Some of the specific tasks for the Associate Pastor (EM) are:
1. Support the Senior Pastor in the leadership and administration of the Church.
2. Conduct the Adult EM Sunday Worship Service, lead the Saturday Morning Adult EM Prayer Meeting, and facilitate the Adult EM Wednesday Night Bible Study.
3. Supervise and administer the Youth and Children's Church Ministries. Youth activities are the Sunday Youth Worship Service and a Friday Night Youth Fellowship Meeting. Children's Church consists of Sunday School-like, age appropriate, services during KM Sunday Service.
4. Conduct the EM Pastoral Ministry with occasional hospital/home visits, spiritual counseling, etc.
5. Help identify, train, and mentor laity members to serve in supporting positions for each of the EM Ministries such as Children's Church and Youth Teachers.
6. Administer an EM Outreach Ministry to grow the EM congregations.
7. Coordinate for occasional EM Fellowship Events such as Monthly Adult Fellowship Breakfasts or Semiannual Youth Fellowship Retreats.
8. Conduct the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion along with performing the rites of matrimony and funerals, as required.