The Associate Pastor would oversee the spiritual growth process of all individuals from birth to young adults, provide support for family units, and encourage strategic opportunities for the Church family as a whole to help others to Trust God, Be Transformed, and Build Others. Associate Pastor will report directly to the Lead Pastor.
*Develop and implement a discipleship plan for children, students, young adults, and families in conjunction with the Mission, Vision, and Value Statement.
*Provide leadership, teaching, discipleship, counseling, service opportunities, and planning of goal-oriented events/activities of the Student Ministry (Grades 7-12).
*Provide leadership, resources, and coordination with the Early Childhood Committee, Children Group Leaders, and Children's Church.
*Provide leadership, plan and oversee KidZone Outreach, Family Fellowship, and Marriage Health activities and events.
*Be a resource for parents and encourage them to be a part of a Transformation Group (Small Group).
*Recruit, equip, and lead lay leaders to fulfill the Church's mission.
*Coordinate with the Lead Pastor to identify the Spiritual Growth needs of the Church.
*Assist with ministry duties, including preaching, teaching, counseling, and pastoral care as deemed appropriate by the Lead Pastor.
* Salaried, starting at $45k annually (+medical benefits).
* Pastoral Expense account for travel, cell-phone, meals, and training.
* Three weeks annual vacation.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Search@PathwayFamily.org.
* Meet the qualifications of a Pastor as outlined in 1 Tim. 3 and Titus 1.
* Currently serving in the local Church.
* Experience – Consistent and ongoing service within the local Church. Preference is experience with Youth and Children.
* Education – Bachelor's degree minimum. Preference is a Master's degree in a ministry/theology field.