The Minister of Worship Arts (Minister) is responsible for worship, music and worship arts in collaboration with the Redeemer ministry staff. We have a very collaborative ministry team.
The Minister works to plan, schedule, coordinate and oversee all aspects of worship arts for all regular and special services of the congregation. The Minister will be Redeemer's primary worship leader and will be adept at recruiting and developing volunteers, and working in a team ministry setting. The Minister will be a committed Christian and will be responsible for providing spiritual care for those who participate in worship ministry.
Please contact us at email@example.com for a full job description.
God has called Redeemer to be a healing community within our world. It is our vision to be a place where people can experience wholeness. The desired outcome of our mission is that the Holy Spirit will work through us.
This is an exciting time in Redeemer's history. In 2024, we will be celebrating the 100th anniversary of our founding. We believe the Holy Spirit is still at work among us as we celebrate our past and embrace our future. Worship is a critical part of Redeemer's mission, vision and core values. We look forward to meeting who God leads to Redeemer as our next Minister of Worship Arts!
- Holds a Bachelor's or Master of Arts Degree in Music and experience in contemporary worship music
- Demonstrates the gifts of leadership, listening and team building
- Is spiritually mature and diligent in leading a life of committed discipleship
- Is a skilled worship leader, lead vocalist and instrumentalist
- An adept leader of other musicians
- Willingness to work collaboratively in multi-staff team ministry
- Appreciates both traditional and contemporary worship music
- Is flexible and willing to adapt as needed to changing conditions
- Possesses strong organization and group facilitation skills
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Has a warm and welcoming personality
- Carries out Redeemer's mission, vision, and core values (see attached)