Category: Worship Leader
Time Type: Full Time
-Serve as worship leader for 8:00 (traditional) and 11:00 (blended) services
-Serve as primary director for multiple ensembles (vocal and instrumental)
- Serve as the secondary director of the Sanctuary Choir
- Actively enlist new members into the music program
- Assist Director with follow up on absent or ill members
-Assist Director of all administrative needs
- Maintain comprehensive communication system for Music Ministry
- Input worship materials into ProPresenter for use on Sunday morning and special events and services
- Coordinate Children's Choir program including recruiting and training of all volunteers.
- Maintain all musical instruments, equipment, and robes, recommend replacement & repairs as needed.
- Attend workshops and clinics to stay current with music, methods, and materials.
- Coordinate and lead annual Fine Arts Summer Camp
- Actively participate in all meetings including Program Staff, Music and Arts Council, etc
- All other duties and responsibilities as assisgned