Summary: The Central Production Director is a team builder who will be tasked with the growth, care, and discipleship of team members in their assigned area. This role is responsible for the oversight, staff leadership and development of the Production Ministry. Location: Mooresville broadcast campus.
Church Mission: Introduce our friends to Jesus, learn to follow Him, and celebrate His Presence in our lives.
● Lead/drive the vision, ideation, and development of the Production Ministry
● Able to think through an expansive scope, plan both operationally and relationally
● Has a passion to help people grow personally and spiritually
● Build a collaborative culture with Campus Staffs and leadership
● Oversight and management of AVL Equipment inventory at all campuses including research and purchase of new equipment
● Oversee production elements for Broadcast Location (MVL)
● Central Support for physical multi-site locations including management, and maintenance of AVL equipment
● Collaborate with Production Coordinators in the recruitment and development of Production Team Volunteers at all campuses.
● Pursue personal development at every opportunity, Be the primary driver of your personal and professional growth.
● Seek feedback, from supervisor, peers, and team members.
● Weekly Time Allocation (40 hours): Weekend / Midweek Services - 50%, Meetings - 20%, Training/Development - 15%, Relational Equity - 15%
● Live a life worthy of the calling as taught in Ephesians 4.
● Demonstrated follower of Jesus Christ as described in 1 Timothy.
● Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside of the church.
● Willingness to work nights, weekends, and major holidays
● Live the Mission, Values, and 4-legged stool of The Cove Church faithfully tithing 10% (2 Corinthians 9:7-12).
● Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of The Cove Church employees, as defined by the Ministry Policy Manual.