Canvas is a church that exists to point creatives to their Creator, that they would become fully alive followers of Jesus. We are looking for a Worship & Creative Pastor to join the team as we shape a city that is shaping the world.
- Create, cast, and implement a worship culture that supports the overall vision of the church to point creatives to their Creator, that they would become fully alive followers of Jesus.
- Develop a clear and creative vision and strategy to provide both in-person and digital worship experiences and resources.
Recruit, develop, and empower musicians, singers, and artists to create Jesus-centered, authentic, passionate, and creative worship experiences.
- Oversee and manage a fiscally responsible department in alignment with the Canvas budget.
- Manage both Planning Center Online and Pro Presenter related to worship, production, and the Sunday gathering.
- Oversee all recruiting, training, and development of Experience Team (Audio/Visual Teams)
- Be present and contribute during monthly Belong events.
- Attend and contribute to weekly Staff Meetings and Annual Retreats.
- Assist in the production of the weekly podcast.
- Any additional needs that help advance the vision of Canvas.
Minimum of 5-years of experience as a Worship Pastor
Committed to living in the city of San Francisco
Qualities We Are Looking For:
A growing relationship with Jesus
Thrives in progressive and post-Christian environments
Strong emotional and relational maturity
Ability to articulate a clear vision and strategy
Passion and ability to create multi-ethnic worship experiences
Enthusiastic and joyful
Finds joy in elevating others
Bonus: Skilled in videography and photography
Bonus: Background in social media marketing strategy
Important: Please send either links to videos of you worship leading along with links to all of your social media profiles with your resume.