Serve as the primary overseer of music and technology, in coordination with the Senior Pastor and Elders, to provide an opportunity for all believers to worship and praise our Lord Jesus Christ.
• Guided by the Senior Pastor's church-wide vision, develop the mission for the Worship Ministry, which
includes the planning, coordination, and operation.
• Oversee the direction and spiritual quality of the Worship Ministry.
• Establish expectations (spiritual and performance-based) to ensure that the Worship Ministry is an instrument of the Holy Spirit and that a standard of quality is
• Develop a strong worship team to include a worship band, vocal team, and tech team to include sound, video and lighting.
• Have the ability to lead services with a musical instrument.
• Oversee vocal and instrumental groups.
• Recruit and train volunteer leaders for responsible positions within the Music Ministry.
• Manage digital support for services and meetings such as web design, sermon podcasts, service slides,
and announcement loop.
• Serve in other ministry areas as delegated by the Senior Pastor.
• A Christian with deep spiritual and moral convictions as identified in I Timothy 3
• Have training/experience in worship ministry. A ministry degree is preferred.
• Agreement with the doctrinal position of Cornerstone Church of Clarion and will join the church.
• Ability to lead, organize and supervise.
• Proficient in applicable church software.
• Team player: contributes to overall vision, goals, and ministries of the church.
More about Cornerstone Church of Clarion, including our Statement of Faith can be found on our website: www.clarioncornerstone.com.
This position reports directly to the Senior Pastor.
Interested applicants should email all documentation to the Cornerstone Church of Clarion's Pastor Search Committee at email@example.com.