1) Are sure about their faith and secure in their beliefs.
2) Play an instrument (preferably a guitar or keyboard) and have good vocals.
3) Feel an anointing for leading people into authentic worship.
4) Be committed to Christ and the church that extends the normal duty, i.e, show up at church events, and constantly working on spiritual renewal outside of the normal expectation.
5) Work within the vision of the church.
6) Meet weekly with the campus pastor and once a month with CrossWalk Lead Pastor.
7) Are spiritually mature
8) Have a heart to lead others and willing to build a team around them.
9) Understand that this is a new endeavor and willing to grow as the church grows.
10) Willing to open the church building and do what needs to be done on Sunday morning.
11) Be outgoing and willing to inject their opinions on what is needed.
12) Work with media and help get needed material to them to be ready for Sunday.
*Local candidates will ONLY be considered
*This is the perfect position for someone who may filled called to lead worship and wants to receive an opportunity to use their talents.
*THIS IS A PART-TIME opportunity, so please do not apply if you have a full-time expectation. This is a bivocational position.