Part-Time Exempt, 10-15hrs/wk.
Mission: The Worship Leader exists to serve the church by:
1. Providing a quality audio visual experience, for Sunday church services and special events.
2. Assimilating new worship and A/V team people.
3. Shepherding and managing the worship band members and A/V team.
4. Running, maintaining and updating A/V software and hardware resources.
- Reports directly to Lead Pastor.
- Works with Elders and Deacons.
- Shepherding and managing the worship band and A/V team members.
Strong, active, Christian person.
Church experience, especially in Worship Leading, preferred.
Specific Duties (10-15hrs/week):
1. Regularly attend Sunday worship services as one of the service leaders.
2. Work closely with Lead/Preaching Pastor to plan worship services.
3. Provide a quality audio video worship music experience for Sunday Services and special
events (weddings, funerals, live nativity, etc)
4. Actively recruit, train, and schedule all those serving in the worship band and A/V team.
(MHCC currently uses ProPresenter for presentations and Online Planning Center for scheduling).
4. Look for ways to enhance the worship music experience for MHCC.
5. Operate, maintain, and enhance the stage, sound system, worship ministry software, and hardware resources.
6. Have a vision for shepherding the worship band and A/V team members as a ministry leader.
7. Have a vision for co-laboring with all other ministries and people at MHCC to create an environment people can spiritually grow and thrive in.
8. Have a vision for assimilating others into the worship band and/or A/V team, especially but not solely upcoming youth exploring their talents in the musical arts.
9. Participate in regular Deacon (Board) meetings.
10. Other duties as they arise.