Forest Hills Baptist Church
Category: Christian Music / Christian Musician
Posted on: July 01, 2014
2. Play for all regularly scheduled worship services. Sunday morning and Sunday night.
3. Rehearse each week with choral or instrumental groups as assigned.
4. Plan and use approriate repetoire for preludes, offerories, and postludes.
5. Rehearse with, and a_noemailpany vocalists.
6. Play for special services.
7. Be available, as schedule permits for weddings and funerals.
8. Allow adequate practice time each week for thorough preperation of rehearsal and service music.
9. Assist Pastor of Worship in music selection when requested.
10. Assist with overseeing the use of church pianos, primarily the one in the sanctuary.
11. Assist as needed with special projects and programs of the Music Ministry.
12. Serve as a member of the Music Ministry Team.
13. Help encourage young keyboard students as a role model for their development in the instrument. Assist them if requested.
14. Report for assigned duties as directed per Pastor of Worship.