1. Bible-believing, completely committed believer and follower of Christ.
2. With a calling to pastoral ministry, the male candidate will demonstrate a lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leadership (1 Timothy 3:1-13, 2 Timothy 2, Titus 1:5-9).
3. He must be known for his love for Christ, God's Word, the Gospel, and people, demonstrating the Fruit of the Spirit, continuous growth in his faith, and commitment to spiritual disciplines such as Bible reading, prayer and rest.
4. Deeply resonates and agrees with the mission, values, and doctrinal statement of Village Bible Church including areas of theology more consistent with dispensational thought. The pastor will review this with candidates.
5. Possesses the gifts necessary to cultivate spiritual and emotional health in those around him.
* We would also be very interested in someone with worship leader gifting/experience. Please let us know if that is you.