Must have a minimum of three years of church ministry leadership experience.
Must embrace the mission of Academy 4 to connect churches to schools and their communities to
mentor 4th graders in leadership.
Have demonstrated experience in recruiting leaders for a cause.
Outstanding interpersonal skills, especially in relationship building and customer service.
Possess the skills to work with and motivate church staff and volunteers.
Be organized and exhibit "follow through" on tasks and goals.
Have a positive attitude, show love and compassion for the community.
Demonstrate versatility in communication.
Ability to relate to leadership from a variety of Christian denominations and traditions.
Exhibit excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Be comfortable networking and prospecting to find new church partners.
Meet prospective churches and establish productive connections with them.
• Work closely with Academy 4’s executive director and the support team to enlist new churches into
• Generate referrals from existing church partners, volunteers, and other community members.
• Oversee a church advisory committee.
• Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about Academy 4
with the community.
• Foster greater community involvement with church partners as result of their engagement in the
• Participate in committee meetings.
• Help onboard existing church partners into our 4Families program.
• Assist in volunteer recruitment.
• Provide regular communication to churches on overall progress of A4.
• Demonstrate professional conduct with integrity at all times.
• Serve in programming on Academy 4 Fridays