1. A disciple of Jesus Christ, committed to growing in faith.
2. Experience with and understanding of blended church worship.
3. Knowledge of the instrument.
4. Ability to sight-read, accompany and improvise.
5. High degree of competence on organ.
6. Knowledge of basic music theory; ability to perform simple transpositions or harmonization.
7. Willingness to rehearse sufficiently to maintain a high quality of music.
8. Sensitivity and the ability to interact with a variety of people.
9. Ability to take direction and work as a team member.
10. Desire to maintain a constant program of self-improvement.