Title: Core Strategies Coordinator - 32 hrs.
Reports To: Executive Coordinator
Accountability – I am accountable for my continued spiritual growth and development to be more like Jesus.
Effectiveness – I am committed to the advancement of the Kingdom of God through building and maintaining effective ministry organizations and efforts
Service & Stewardship – I am committed to following Jesus' example in sacrificially serving with our time, talent and resources.
Respect – I respect others' calling and demonstrate respect and self-control in all of our interpersonal interactions
Resolution – I will directly address and attempt to resolve all disagreements quickly and respectfully even if it involves the potential for conflict.
Safety – I will actively contribute to a safe work environment that fosters creative thinking, sharing of ideas and the freedom to ask questions without reprisal.
Unity – I will personally and publicly support leadership's final decisions and own the implications of those decisions with our attitude and actions.
The Core Strategies Coordinator provides administrative support to the Core Strategies Pastor, including Sunday morning engagement efforts, as well as providing event, project, and volunteer coordination for support group activities. This position also facilitates marriage ministry workflows and lends administrative support to certain areas of Community & Global Outreach.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ministry Coordination & Overall Support (80%)
* Communications Support
* Coordination meetings
* Planning Center database scheduling and management
* Facility scheduling & coordination
* Relationship building with volunteers in each supported ministry area (Engagement, Community Global Outreach, Marriage and Support Groups and programs).
Special Events & Mid-week Program Support (10%)
* Support group event setup/teardown
Assigned All-Staff Responsibilities (10%)
* All-Staff Huddles, admin meetings, and all hands on deck responsibilities
* Admin pool responsibilities outside of Core Strategies
* Other core strategies assigned tasks including Racial Reconciliation team needs
* Supporting search, onboarding and other occasional duties as required
* Church Membership at Rolling Hills Community Church
* Personal relationship with Jesus
* Spiritual maturity (Gal. 5:22-23)
* Confidence, tact and a professional demeanor
* Committed to building accountable relationships in learning to think, love and live like Jesus Christ
* Committed to Self-Care. Intentionally invest time and energy into your soul, friendships, recreation, body and limitations
* Seeks to improve personally and professionally and maintains a teachable attitude
* A leader with a servant's heart who desires people to discover and grow in their faith and relationship with Jesus Christ
* High emotional intelligence
* High wisdom
* Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent applicable experience
* Track record of exceptional communications skills
* Excellent in conflict resolution and driving to achieve results
* Excellent team building through effective collaboration and communication with other individuals and work groups
* Excellent relational, interpersonal, problem-solving and rapport-building skills
* Excellent self-management skills; able to lead teams or work independently depending on the need
* Proficient with the Apple/Mac operating system and application suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mail, Safari, Contacts, Calendar) and the Google Enterprise Suite
* Adapts effectively to changing priorities and performs effectively in pressure situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task working with multiple projects, ministry teams and people at one time
* Ability to function effectively in ambiguous environment
* Excellent reasoning skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent decision-making skills
* Excellent human interaction skills
* Effective presentation and facilitation skills
* Ability to analyze historical data and project future actions or outcomes
* Ability to maintain productivity under significant pressure of daily and diverse deadlines
* Must be able to travel within region to perform job duties
* Ability to stand for up to 3 hours
* Ability to use computer for up to 8 hours
* Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
* Ability to carry 25 lbs for short periods of time.