Join a team of mission-driven professionals and make a difference where you work!
Dunwoody UMC is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to further our mission through online engagement and digital communication efforts. This is a full-time, salaried position which includes benefits.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Website Development and Management
· Develop, curate and proactively update church website content
· Provide guidance to optimize format and content for church-wide and ministry communications
· Edit/manage weekly Friday Focus newsletter and seasonal emails (Advent/Lent Devotionals)
· Manage MailChimp subscription lists
· Optimize use of DUMC outlets including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to enhance online presence and engagement. Serve as resource for various ministry social media. Plan and develop content for posting schedule.
Video Asset Management
· Manage LiveStream video and YouTube content
· Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
· Google Share Doc
· MailChimp, Constant Contact
· Livestream, YouTube, Spotify
· Experience with content management system, web platform and web design software
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Bachelor's degree in Digital Media or a relevant field
· Client service focused: ability to build and foster relationships with ministry clients
· Proactive: anticipate client needs, assist with planning communications.
· Solution Seeker: engage with clients to brainstorm and offer creative solutions
· Detail-oriented: attention to detail, excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Effective communicator: strong written and verbal skills
· Self-starter and team player: ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the Communications team
Join our growing team! Please submit resume and work sample to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $46,500.00 per year