- A committed and mature Christian who is able and eager to openly articulate faith in
Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savio
- Deep love for God and a desire to help others love him too.
- Committed to personal transformation, and willing to participate in and lead others by
example and sharing.
- Enthusiastically affirm the values, vision, and mission of VPC and is willing to be guided
- Ability to develop, energize, and mobilize others toward engagement in VPC's mission
through innovative and effective communication strategies.
- At least five years of recent communications experience, both at the strategy level, and
through demonstrated hands-on experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Facility with a variety of relevant communication styles, from the spoken word to print to
social media, as applied to a large intergenerational population.